Welcome to Ensign College of Public Health online application. We are excited that you are considering a graduate study with us.
We have provided instructions and information on applying to ECOPH graduate programs; review them carefully and bookmark important pages as you engage in the application process.
Decisions regarding admission are made by the admitting departments, however, all offers of admission are subject to verification of Ensign College admission requirements such as degree conferral, academic transcripts and official test scores, by Graduate Admissions, Office of the Ensign College of Public Health Registrar.
Here is an easy step-by-step guide to getting your career started with a Master’s degree in Public Health from the Ensign College of Public Health.
Making the world a healthier place is a key value that brings together all public health professionals. If you’re a person dedicated to the idea of helping people who need medical assistance, but you’re not a medical practitioner yet, a career in public health could be your calling. So, you should consider a Master’s degree in Public Health. We admit no more than 50 students for the MPH Programme.
Minimum criteria for admission
You may be admitted if
- You meet the specified eligibility requirements (First-degree holders with a minimum of Second Class Division and good quantitative skills)
- You demonstrate your eligibility within the specified deadline
- You submit the application and the required attachments within the specified deadline
- You take part in the interview, if you are invited to an interview.
Further information on eligibility requirements can be found in the section entitled “Eligibility”. Further information on submitting the required attachments can be found in the section entitled “Required attachments”.
Applications received after the closing date will be considered for the subsequent year or intake.
The application deadline for the 2018/2019 entry is 31st July 2018, 6:00 pm (Ghana Time).
If you do not meet the minimum criteria for admission listed above, you cannot be admitted. The below-described admission criteria apply to applicants who meet the minimum criteria for admission.
3. Supporting Documents
CV, Original Academic Transcript, Certified True Copy Of Certificates, A Passport Size Photo, Sponsorship Statement Forms(for sponsored applicants only)
An interview, conducted in person
- You must quote the reference number when enquiring about your application.
- We will contact you should we require any additional information or documents.
Notification of application outcome
- Successful Application – You will be sent a Letter of Offer via email.
- Unsuccessful Application – You will be notified via email.