Application procedure step by step:
The application processing fee for Ghanaian nationals is GH¢200.
The application processing fee for international students is $110
1. Transfer GH¢200 to mobile number: 0548-987-085
2. Name of recipient should be ENSIGN COLLEGE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
3. Applicant should indicate Mobile number used for the transaction
4. Applicant should indicate Transaction ID and or reference number.
*Once receipt of funds is confirmed, a receipt will be issued by ECOPH
At any Zenith Bank Branch in Ghana & West Africa
SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC
Account Number: 60119 031 34
Account Name: Ensign College of Public Health
Branch: AKOSOMBO BRANCH
Box AK 136
* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to complete your application
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment.
STEP 3.Add all supporting documents i.e. CV, ORIGINAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT, CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF CERTIFICATES, A PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO, SPONSORSHIP STATEMENT FORMS(for sponsored applicants only)
– You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application.
– You should also scan and upload your picture and your supporting documents with your online application.
– Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
– A completed form is not considered until submitted.
What happens after I submit my application?
1. The Admissions Office will check whether you have paid the application fee and if your application is complete.
2. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application and, if necessary, indicating any documents you still need to submit.
3. The Admissions Office and the Admissions Committee will review your application.
4. The Admissions Committee will make its decision after receiving your application documents and fee.
5. If you have been admitted, you will then receive an email from the Admissions Office with information on student housing, immigration, student registration and further required documents.